Friday, January 3, 2014

Side Table Part 4--Not quite

Well, the original thought was to finish up the top for the new table, but that didn't quite happen. There were a couple other things that had been on my list to do for a garage sale that was going to take place next week, but that got pushed up a week since the neighbors are having one tomorrow and my surgery was postponed until Monday. Yay.

Bad news is, the shop/garage is a wreck.  There are 3 aquariums, tables, chairs, footstools, a desk, and miscellaneous junk that will all be looking for a new home tomorrow morning.

Good news is, this should free up some valuable space for my son when he arrives in April and my family as they arrive to say hello. For 5 or 6 years, it has just been my wife and I, so nothing in the house geared itself for having extra space for a little one or guests. Time to change that I guess.

So we'll see how tomorrow goes and try to fit in a little bit of shop time after the sale...maybe? I can at least pray to get everything back in its place...

Wish me luck.

Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment