Sunday, November 10, 2013

And the Winner is....

So here I am, minding my own business, and what do I receive?

A picture of three saw benches, descending in size, made my younger brother and his two very fine sons! I think they are trying to show their Uncle up! Shoot, it took me two tries to get mine right, and here they are building 3 good benches at the same time! Frustating...just plain frustrating...


Good job boys!

My last visit with my family included building a trebuchet out of PVC and a spring pole lathe, which was an outstanding couple of days. I can't wait to see what the next trip brings!

Seeing my brother with his boys working with their hands brings me hope that not everyone in this world would just stare at me in confusion if I asked for some help and handed them a hammer...

No comments:

Post a Comment