Thursday, November 21, 2013

the Christmas Rush

Christmas is always a tough time for me. I have to be one of the worst procrastinators I know. Last year I had big plans with some dovetailed boxes for some special ladies and some old style tool boxes for the little men that I know. The bad part was, I rushed the ones for the kiddos and then couldn't get my mom her dovetailed box until several months later.

Oops. Awesome planning on my part. I'm a big boy, I can admit it! I'm not quite sure how to change 37 years of behavior, but at least the special women in my life tell me they understand...not that they accept it... but they understand!

This year I'm changing it up a little bit and working on several projects at the same time, and keeping them very similar. This allows me to do a little bit more of an assembly line type of process. Hopefully with so many projects in work at the same time I can keep from getting distracted with something else...it's worth a shot..

No comments:

Post a Comment